Repairing and Restoring Classics Since 1980Click here to see the vehicles we work on
1 -on- 1 Live Consultations
Get the information you need relating to your classic car or classic truck
Our 20-minute live consultations answer your questions about parts sourcing and classic car or truck restorations or repairs. We familiarize ourselves with your situation prior to our live session and send you a video recording of our meeting. The whole service is just $99. Schedule your session by clicking here or keep reading for more details.
Solve your important questions and problems in 20 minutes
Before our live session we will:
- Gain an understanding of your situation
- Prepare any necessary resource materials that may be used in our meeting
During our live session we will:
- Give you practical actionable insights with a step-by-step plan to help reach your goals or solve your problem
- Speak in clear, concise terms and avoid jargon
- Answer your questions about your problem and/or situation
After our live session we will:
- Email you a copy of a video recording of our meeting
- Offer you a discount on listing a car for sale on Lindsay’sClassics.com, a place for sellers to sell classic cars and trucks.
- Email you a survey to see how we did for you.
Why Hire Wilson Auto Repair?
- Our advice works. It helps classic car enthusiasts located hard to find parts and solve restoration or repair issues. We’ve worked with thousands of enthusiasts since 1986 and testimonials from those that have worked with us prove the effectiveness of our approach.
- We have vast experience. We’ve been in business since 1986 and have more than 150 years of classic car and classic truck restoration and repair experience in our shop. We’ve helped tens of thousands of classic car enthusiasts across the country. We have professional certifications in a variety of automotive restoration and repair disciplines from some of the world’s most sophisticated training organizations.
- We are recognized authorities. For years we hosted a television show on FOX in Dallas about car repair and maintenance. We are members of SEMA. We’ve been featured in multiple industry publications and are a trusted advisor to classic car appraisers and collectors.
- Our advice is practical. It is effective. Our advice is geared towards do it yourselfers, not trained mechanics. It’s easy to understand and we’ll never advise something that’s not practical for you to do.
- Money back satisfaction guaranteed. If you aren’t delighted with the advice we provide during your 1 -on – 1 session, we’ll refund every penny. No hassles. No hard feelings.
- At our core we are a company of car guys. We love cars. We know how to make the run to perfection and look as good as the day they came off the showroom floor.
Here’s an easy and risk-free way to hire us for a 1 -on- 1 consulting session.
- Add the 1 -on- 1 Live Consultation for $99 to your shopping cart and checkout.
- We’ll contact you to arrange and scheduled a meeting time.
- Participate in your live 1 -on- 1 live twenty-minute meeting. We’ll send you a video recording when we are finished.
- If you aren’t delighted with your session, we’ll fully refund your money.