Repairing and Restoring Classics Since 1980Click here to see the vehicles we work on
You love looking at classic cars. We've got them for you! GET PHOTOS OF OUR EYE-OPENING CLASSIC RESTORATIONS DELIVERED MONTHLY TO YOUR INBOX: · See pictures of car & truck restorations in progress · Get classic car care tips and resources · Discover restoration tips for do-it-yourselfers
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET 11 OF OUR BEST RESTORATION TIPS
This article may contain affiliate links: Learn More
Learn about Engine Chokes and Ignition Distributors
Discover how engine chokes and ignition distributors work in this video I made.
By watching it you will discover:
- The purpose of an engine choke
- How an engine choke works
- The two types of engine chokes
- Common causes for hard to start vehicles
- The purpose of an ignition distributor
- How a distributor works
- All about the firing order of a distributor
Comments are closed.