Repairing and Restoring Classics Since 1986Click here to see the vehicles we work on
You love looking at classic cars. We've got them for you! GET PHOTOS OF OUR EYE-OPENING CLASSIC RESTORATIONS DELIVERED MONTHLY TO YOUR INBOX: · See pictures of car & truck restorations in progress · Get classic car care tips and resources · Discover restoration tips for do-it-yourselfers
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET 11 OF OUR BEST RESTORATION TIPS
Keeping Cuba’s Classic Cars on the Road
US Sanctions means Cuba is flooded with older model classics. Here’s a nice look at what it takes to keep them running.
By watching this video, you will discover…
- How classic cars are used as Cuban Taxis
- That classic cars are used as tourist attractions for sight-seeing tourists
- That nearly 70,000 1950s era classic still driving on the streets of Cuba
- The ingenuity of Cubans to acquire replacement parts to keep these cars running
- How these cars are an integral part of Cuban life and the country’s history
Tags: Classic Cars, Cuba
Comments are closed.