How to Select a Mustang Repair Shop in Dallas
If you are looking for a Ford Mustang Repair Shop in Dallas, Wilson Auto Repair in Garland, Texas is the place to come.
Finding auto mechanics in Dallas that are schooled on repairing vintage Ford Mustangs can be a challenge. Most Texans don’t trust auto repair shops to begin with and it’s even worse for Mustang owners.
Classic car repair requires special skills and knowledge. The repair needs of classic Ford Mustangs are different than those of foreign cars or newer models. These shops and mechanics devote their skills and attention to Toyotas, Hondas, Kias, Hyundais and Nissans. There are more of them than classic cars. Plus, most auto mechanics in Dallas are too young to have grown up with the classic Ford Mustangs and they don’t have the knowledge, love and appreciation that go into such cars.
We specialize in repairing Ford Mustangs and other classics at Wilson Auto Repair in Garland, Texas. Here’s why we’re the best choice as your Ford Mustang Repair Shop in Dallas:
- We’re experienced in repairing Ford Mustangs. Our shop has been in business since 1986 and repairing and restoring classic cars like the Ford Mustang is all we do! We are specialists at repairing Ford Mustangs from the Dallas area.
- We’re considered as “experts” in the classic car repair industry. Our blog about classic car repairs and restorations is one of the most popular in the world. We have done extensive research on Ford Mustangs and the history of these iconic American classics. There are many articles on our blog that are all about the Ford Mustang.
- We have many happy customers and a lot of great reviews. We have many great reviews from happy customers that have had their Ford Mustangs and other classic cars and trucks repaired at our shop. This is something we are immensely proud of. We want all of our customers to be beyond satisfied. We have great reviews on Facebook and Google as well.
- We make a plan before making repairs. Before we turn one wrench on your Mustang or other classic car or truck, we do a full inspection of the repair, so we are best prepared to give you an accurate estimate. We will then discuss the next steps with our customers, so everyone is clear on the objective. Having a plan is the best way to make sure everyone is on the same page. If you are looking for a full restoration on your Ford Mustang, we are offering a discount of $150 off a full restorations assessment.
- Our automotive technicians are ASE certified and more. Many of the technicians that work at our shop have earned the ASE Blue Seal of Excellence. They don’t stop there however, our people at the shop are always striving to be the best in the business. Many have become master craftsmen in metal fabrication, others are focused on other specific skills like wiring electrical systems.
- Wilson Auto Repair stands behind their work. We take great pride in what we do here at Wilson Auto Repair. We never cut corners and will always stand behind the work we do on your Ford Mustang or any other classic car or truck that we work on. We will do it the right way or not at all.
- Our shop is organized and uses the best tools. Come take a tour of our shop and you will see for yourself. Our shop is highly organized and clean. We are meticulous about labeling parts, so nothing gets lost and we take great care of our tools as well. You will not see piles of parts or tools scattered around the shop. We treat your vehicle as if it is our own and use the best tools in the industry, so we take great care of them.
- We have fair prices. There are some automotive shops that take advantage of their customers when it comes to pricing by overcharging them parts and services. We believe you should get exactly what you pay for and never inflate our pricing. We are extremely transparent when it comes to our estimating for classic car repairs.
- Our customer service is second to none. Read our reviews or reach out to past customers of ours and they will say that the customer service experience they received from us is top notch. We are not just about repairing Mustangs and other classic cars and trucks. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships with our customers and want to ensure they all receive the best customer service possible.
- Wilson Auto Repair gives back to the community. Wilson Auto Repair and the people that work here are regularly giving back to our community. We want to be seen by the folks and other businesses in Garland and the Dallas metro area as a business that leads by example. Wilson Auto Repair strives to be a role model for others to follow. At the end of the day it is not about what you have or even what you have accomplished… it is about who you have lifted up, who you have made better. It is about what you have given back.
Bottom line is that we love Ford Mustangs and repairing and restoring them to their original glory. These cars are an especially important part of automotive history and we are Ford Mustang specialists in the Dallas area that are dedicated to preserving them.
Comments are closed.