Classic Car Contest is Happening on Instagram
ClassicCars.com should be an awfully familiar website to all classic car and classic truck enthusiasts. They are certainly our go-to marketplace for classic car and trucks online. Every day of the year, they bring buyers and sellers together to buy, sell and enjoy classic and collector vehicles easily and safely.
You likely have also heard of a social media website called Instagram. In fact, we would be surprised to hear that someone has not if they are regularly on the Internet. Well ClassicCars.com is holding a contest on Instagram where visitors can vote on their favorite collector vehicle out of those that have been entered into the contest. Instead of selling cars, ClassicCars.com is going to award them.
The voting started yesterday and will end on Friday, May 29. It is the first Collector Car Community Contest with a fan favorite voting system on the Instagram Stories of @ClassicCarsDotCom. Readers are encouraged to take a few seconds to cast their Instagram vote.
Even if you do not cast your vote, it is certainly a great page to follow. They have a seemingly endless amount of classic car and truck images to scroll through and enjoy.
Voting is now open, and the head to head bracket will update each day with the winners of each round. The winner will be announced Friday, May 29, and will receive the 2020 Collector Car Community Contest trophy as well as a ClassicCars.com enthusiasts swag bag.
Round one of the competitors’ cars and their match ups as follows:
- 1968 Pontiac Firebird 400 (@luca_somigli) vs 1968 Shelby GT500KR (@wright.wm)
- 1937 Ford Slantback Deluxe (@dave4969) vs 1930 Ford 5 Window Coupe (@salbreda4374)
- 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 (@gilesfronce) vs 1965 Buick Riviera Gran Sport (@tonyserra1)
- 1966 Ford F100 (@betsy_the_ford) vs 1969 Ford F250 (@jeffs356_now)
- 2001 Porsche 911 Turbo (@porscheturbo996) vs 1996 Toyota Supra (Alberto P)
- 1972 Porsche 911 T (Serge S) vs 1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS (@charlesmc91302)
- 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle (@dino84078) vs 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle (Gary R)
- 1979 Ford Thunderbird (@mac43211) vs 1983 Jeep Wagoneer Limited (@azwagoneers)
Here are the official bracket dates:
- Tuesday, May 26: The second round of voting, 16 vehicles
- Wednesday, May 27: The third round of voting, 8 vehicles
- Thursday, May 28: The fourth round of voting, 4 vehicles
- Friday, May 29: Championship round, 2 vehicles and champion announcement
Social distancing is preventing car shows from happening in-person. That is the big reason that ClassicCars.com is excited to bring the collector car community together with its digital community contest. Cast your votes on the @ClassicCars.com Instagram page.
Tags: Classic Car Contest, classiccars.com, Collector Car Contest, Instagram
Comments are closed.